Help & FAQ's
How do I order a Flowercard?
- Choose your style of card
- Choose your category of card ( Birthday, wedding etc )
- Fill in the card receiver details.
- Choose a despatch date, cards are normally delivered within 24 hrs however please allow two days for delivery. To guarantee next day delivery please choose the Express delivery option (£6 supplement, please see the Express delivery terms on the delivery page for full details)
- If you would like to add one or more of our artisan gifts please check the appropriate box
- Add the card to your basket
- Go to checkout …
Do I need to setup an account to buy online?
No - We will only keep a record of your contact details, which will not be shared with any other organisation. All we ask is that we can send you a very occasional email to let you know our latest offers and new product launches.
How do I pay for my Flowercard?
We use a secure shopping cart, Cardsave provided by Worldpay, which means you can be assured that your payments are being made safely. Our site also has an SSL certificate ( the small green padlock in the address bar ) which provides extra security.
How do I care for my flowers?
Your flowers are well watered and fed before despatch so should have plenty of water for transit. A pipette is enclosed with your card for further watering. Please use this to water your flowers as soon as you receive them, and add a couple of drops daily afterwards. We advise placing your card on a protective mat to avoid water damage to furniture. We enclose full instructions with our cards so the recipient will know what to do to care for their flowers.
How long will my fresh flowers last ?
Depending on your flowers and the season your flowers should last several days. But be sure to water them with the pipette.
Is there a guarantee ?
Yes, if the recipient of the card is not satisfied with the condition of the flowers / flower card we will give a full refund. In the event of this happening please email us here, firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, quoting your details , and include a photograph. This needs to be done on the same day as the card is received, due to the perishable nature of the goods.
Where do you deliver to ?
We deliver to all UK postal areas of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Channel Islands.
Find us on Craft Seekers.