Romance Flower Cards
Are you looking to impress that special someone with a romantic gift? How about one of our romance flower cards! Our personalised romance flowers cards make for a unique, romantic gift that will show just how much you care about that special someone.
Each of our romance flower cards contains a perfectly formed hand-arranged bouquet grown directly on our North Yorkshire based farm. The fresh flowers are paired with a personalised card so you can send a special message to your loved one.
Nothing says “I Love You” More than a Flower Card
Say “I Love You” With a living card from Flowerheads today.
All of our unique, romance flower cards have been specially designed to deliver the perfect romantic gesture.
Whichever type of romance flower card you choose, you’ll be glad to know that every bouquet of flowers is grown fresh at our North Yorkshire based farm.
Our Romance flower cards come with a personalised card. This means you can send a special message to that special someone.
Your custom message, which is paired with a beautiful arrangement of flowers, creates a unique romantic gift that will be talked about for years to come!
We also offer small, romantic gifts that can accompany your flower card. Gifts such as truffles, scented tea lights and more!
Delivery of your Romantic Flower Card
At Flowerheads, we know that sending romance flower cards and ensuring they are romantic as possible, is all about timing. Our fresh flower delivery will help make things that little bit easier!
Our easy online ordering system means you can plan to send flower card just in time.
We offer both free standard delivery and an express delivery service which will ensure your romance flowers arrive the next working day.
Romantic Flowers Packaging
In order to keep your romance flower card in the perfect condition for when your loved one receives it, we have designed custom, secure packaging.
All our boxes will fit through a typical (250mm * 350mm * 45mm) letter box opening, so don’t worry if the recipient is at work when it arrives!
Romantic Flower Guide
With a vast number of flowers to choose from, it is important you select the most romantic flowers available in order to show that special someone just how much you love them.
Now, it's important to mention that there is no one size fits all when it comes to romantic flowers. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. That’s why, here at Flowerheads, we have created a list of the top 10 romantic flowers so you can see which fits with your loved one’s style and personality.
- Red Roses - The most popular choice for Valentine's Day, the deep red rose symbolises love, beauty, romance and perfection. They represent everlasting love and are the perfect gift for a long-term partner or anyone you are madly in love with.
- Tulips - The red tulip symbolises love and is the ideal romantic flower for a newly blossoming couple. If you have done something to anger your partner, we’d recommend the white tulip which is meant for an apology!
- Orchids - Orchids have long been known to symbolise love, beauty, luxury and strength. These flowers tend to last a little longer than others in our list and can even re-bloom with the proper care and attention.
- Daisies - Daisies symbolise beauty, innocence and purity. We’d recommend picking a bouquet of daisies for a new relationship or to develop a friendship into something more.
- Lilys - Choose the bright pink lily with white accents for a person who loves bright and beautiful. Most often this lily is linked to a meaning of wealth and prosperity, making them the perfect flower gift if your loved one has just had a successful job interview or a promotion!
- Camellia - The Camellia is the perfect choice for a couple that is celebrating many years together. This flower is very popular in China & Japan and is thought to mean faithfulness and longevity.
- Blue Iris - Iris if the Greek god of love. A Blue Iris is a symbol of hope and faith. All of this adds up to a perfect romantic flower to gift that special someone, no matter the occasion!
- Peonies - Fluffy peonies are most commonly associated with romance, prosperity, and bashfulness. People believe they're a good luck charm, bringing good fortune to whoever receives them.
- Red Chrysanthemum - If you are feeling romantic, then the firey red chrysanthemums should be your go-to flower gift. They symbolise love and passion.
- Pink Asters - The emblem of Venus, the goddess of love. Named for their star-shaped flower head, pink asters represent love, charm, and sensitivity.